Skip to main content

Not A Perfect Blog ? Its Okay!

My Blog is Not A perfect Blog 


I just changed the word under the header to "Not A perfect Blog" for a mean time or maybe it will be my permanent tagline for this blog just to remind myself that its not the perfection that I am looking for and perfection is not the pre-requisite for blogging.


Example of perfectionism in blogging
This is some of the example of perfectionism in blogging, you can make you own list if you want..
  1. My post must have good grammars without spelling error or nobody will read my blog post
  2. My blog must have a good header or nobody will visit my blog
  3. My blog must be in par with top bloggers or nobody will visit my blog 
  4. etc .....  
Waiting for the writing to be perfect is nonsense! This is not an essay examination. There are blogs with simple header but are very successfull in term of money making. There are also a lot of blog which is not a top blogger blog which are very successful. 



About Strength and Weakness

There are thing in blogging that I am good at. There are also a lot of aspect that became my imperfection. I can write a little bit, throw great ideas, strong analytically and good with numbers  but  not in graphic design and how to make my blog look good, not in tweaking the blog layout and playing with colours.

One may say that, if you know your weakness improve it . If you do not know how to design, learn to design! While the statement is somewhat true, there are other factors need to be included. Improving the weaknesses take a lot of time and effort.

Luckily there are alternative, a good one! If you have weakness you can overcome the weakness by focusing on the strength. Let me give you two examples:

  1. Some computer brand are not so good in term of quality, but their computers sells like "goreng pisang panas" because the brand are very good in advertising. 
  2. A local Malaysian internet marketer, make a lot of sales outside Malaysia selling ebook. Some ebook he wrote are not very good in grammar. He sells his brilliant ideas not the writing itself. 
Of course it is better if you can improve your weakness at the same time focusing on your strength. You can take that as a bonus! 

Acknowledging Imperfection

The statement "Not a Perfect Blog" is also to to acknowledge imperfections. What about you? Do you acknowledge your own imperfection.








Comments

  1. I write just to appease and humor myself and not to please anyone. Sure I'm flattered when people say I enjoy my blog, but my blog is "very me". The way I write and the way I talk are one and the same. So there are bound to be imperfections.. what they are.. are for you to decide. I embrace my imperfections and I can honestly say that even if I don't have one reader, I will still be writing.. :) 

    I think "Not a Perfect Blog" is a great tagline. It's always so obvious and a little bit of a put off when I see other bloggers trying so hard to be "perfect". 

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your new tagline for this blog. InsyaAllah, if you trust with yourself, hv confidence and u know what u suppose to do...u will become a great pro blogger ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tagline too... Blog Picisan tapi Bukan Blog Murahan..  look humble.. acknowledging imperfection and at the same time showing the strength. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I put that tagline just to remind me what I am supposed to focus on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Iphone 4S is My Gadget Impian

My Gadget Impian is iPhone 4S. In this blog post I'm going to tell you why I want iPhone 4S. 1. SIRI The main reason why I want this iPhone 4S is because of SIRI. Yes that virtual assistant, secretary called SIRI. I am using Galaxy Ace, I tried out the Speaktoit assistant which I think is pretty cool. I want to know SIRI too. Processing voice is harder compared to text processing. You can say that I am in love with this technology. SIRI vs Speaktoit Assitant Video 2. Better photo My friend @HafeezHana - a photographer said that in term of graphic Iphone is a better compared to other smartphone products. I like taking random photograph using my Galaxy Ace. Maybe with iPhone 4S I can take better photo. Taken using Galaxy Ace 3. Because of the late Steve Jobs iPhone 4S also can stand for iPhone for Steve. Steve Jobs inspired many - including me. Here I am going to share again my favorite Steve Jobs speech. It will be nice to have a product by inspi

Curi Gambar Anak untuk menang Contest

Terima kasih kepada twitterer @kuee, kaalu tak saya tentu tak tahu tentang benda nie.  Terkejut sebenarnya bila baca post tu. Shock ! Memang blank sekejap sebab tak sangka betul boleh jadi macam tu. Ukh.. semuanya semata-mata untuk menang contest.  Ini dia excerpt post dari mangsa: SOME STUPID MOTHER WHO HAS STOLEN MAYA'S PICTURE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF WINNING A CONTEST! AND WIN! PLEASE FRIENDS, PLEASE SPREAD THIS UNETHICAL ATTITUDE FOR THE TRUTH.. ITS MY DAUGHTER SHE IS CLAIMING!  . .. baca selanjutnya Boleh juga tengok blog mana yang buat scam tu kat sana. Malas nak indirectly promote blog tu kat sini. Sebenarnya inilah sebabnya saya tak pernah letak gambar-gambar personal online, inilah juga sebab saya tidak berfacebook dan juga tidak berfriendster, walaupun diajak berkali-kali oleh kawan-kawan lama. Oh.. saya ada join friendster, tapi gambar tak pernah saya letak. Lagi satu kalau boss nampak, macammana? Eh jangan salah sangka lak, gambar saya bukanya hensem sangat..

Menang Contest Review : Terima USD30 + Free Hosting daripada Wanmus

Sebelum Raya yang lepas saya ada dapat sedikit rezeki daripada Review Contest anjuran wanmus, sorang Internet Marketer tempatan. Dan saya ada menyebut yang saya akan buat post kat sini.Jadi post ini sebenarnya post membayar hutang. Review Post Contest Dalam contest tersebut saya dikehendaki membuat review terhadap salah satu post wanmus bertajuk: Blog PR0 & Baru 2 Hari Dah Dapat Payment? Alhamdulillah, dapat lah hadiah review terbaik. Jumlah sebanyak USD 30 dimasukkan kedalam akaun paypal saya. Terisi jugalah akaun paypal yang dah lama tak terisi.  Kalau anda takde akaun paypal cepat-cepatlah buat ye. Banyak juga contest-contest terutamanya contest oversea yang menawarkan duit melalui paypal. Boleh klik sini untuk register paypal. Selain itu saya turut memenangi hadiah berupa free 100MB hosting selama setahun daripada Jom Hosting juga kepunyaan wanmus. Thanks to my wife Sebenarnya saya pun tak sangka boleh menang, saya cuma cuba buat post dengan sejujur ya