Skip to main content

9 Ways to Reward Blog Commenter #Howto #BlogTip

Commenting is a way to get traffic, backlink and getting new blogger friends. While for the blogger who spent time writing the blog post, it is an honour to get feedback and appreciation from the visitor.  The comments may also open new ideas to write in other posts.

Usually, as appreciation, the commenter are given reward by the blogger. From my blogwalking activities and observations, I have seen may way to reward blog commenter, listed here is some of it! 

1. Reply to Comments

Replying to comments is the basic method as an appreciation for their comments. It shows that a blogger want to interact with their visitor.

2. You Comment I Comment


Another way to do is by commenting back. If a blogger appreciate our content, it will be nice if we can appreciate theirs. Personally, I am not good at commenting back , but at least I visited their blog and drop comments if  I have any idea on what to write.  

3. Comments in Post

This is one of my favourite! If some good comments are related to the post, why not we quote the comment. If your commenter ask questions and if the answer are lengthy, why dont we answer it in a blog post?

4. Linky Love - Commentluv

When a bloggger  use a commentluv plugin, its shows that he or she really want to appreciate all the commenter. I use the wordpress plugin for my malay blog. For blogger platform, the commenting system that supports the commentluv is IntenseDebate. I hope disqus can support commentluv in near future. Some of the blog listed in my blogroll have commentluv, check it out.

5. Commenter at the Sidebar

An appreciation for your die-hard commenters. A list/widget of top commenter , top first commentator etc with backlink to their blog. From what I observed, there  are a lot of blog that have the top commenter widget.  

6. Congrats to Lucky Commenter

It can be for the 38888th commenter as I recently saw in Hidup Biar Sedap , or it can be a lucky draw. Its up to you :)  

7. First Commenter Club

My other favourite! I am introduced to the first commenter by  denaihati. From him I know more about FCC. There are a group of bloggers like Mariuca (the founder of FCC) , Turn-u-off , restnrileks  practicing the FCC, sometimes it can be first three commenter, or first two commenter.

8. Commenter Get Freebies

My favourite local internet marketing blog, RajaKamil.Biz rewards the commenter by giving away free MRR ebook at certain comment count. Cool eh?  

9. Dofollow Blog

Dofollow link counted as vote in Google Pagerank calculation it will be good for your commenter, but from my reading it is said that dofollow blog will also attract spammers. To understand dofollow, read about nofollow.


10, 11, 12, ....

you name it! :) 

Talking about reward to commenter, inspired by FCC, this blog for now give backlink to 3 first commenters. Not in the same post but in next post.
    What about you? How do you reward your commenter?  How do you want to be rewarded?





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Iphone 4S is My Gadget Impian

    My Gadget Impian is iPhone 4S. In this blog post I'm going to tell you why I want iPhone 4S. 1. SIRI The main reason why I want this iPhone 4S is because of SIRI. Yes that virtual assistant, secretary called SIRI. I am using Galaxy Ace, I tried out the Speaktoit assistant which I think is pretty cool. I want to know SIRI too. Processing voice is harder compared to text processing. You can say that I am in love with this technology. SIRI vs Speaktoit Assitant Video 2. Better photo My friend @HafeezHana - a photographer said that in term of graphic Iphone is a better compared to other smartphone products. I like taking random photograph using my Galaxy Ace. Maybe with iPhone 4S I can take better photo. Taken using Galaxy Ace 3. Because of the late Steve Jobs iPhone 4S also can stand for iPhone for Steve. Steve Jobs inspired many - including me. Here I am going to share again my favorite Steve Jobs speech. It will be nice to have a product by inspi

    Curi Gambar Anak untuk menang Contest

    Terima kasih kepada twitterer @kuee, kaalu tak saya tentu tak tahu tentang benda nie.  Terkejut sebenarnya bila baca post tu. Shock ! Memang blank sekejap sebab tak sangka betul boleh jadi macam tu. Ukh.. semuanya semata-mata untuk menang contest.  Ini dia excerpt post dari mangsa: SOME STUPID MOTHER WHO HAS STOLEN MAYA'S PICTURE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF WINNING A CONTEST! AND WIN! PLEASE FRIENDS, PLEASE SPREAD THIS UNETHICAL ATTITUDE FOR THE TRUTH.. ITS MY DAUGHTER SHE IS CLAIMING!  . .. baca selanjutnya Boleh juga tengok blog mana yang buat scam tu kat sana. Malas nak indirectly promote blog tu kat sini. Sebenarnya inilah sebabnya saya tak pernah letak gambar-gambar personal online, inilah juga sebab saya tidak berfacebook dan juga tidak berfriendster, walaupun diajak berkali-kali oleh kawan-kawan lama. Oh.. saya ada join friendster, tapi gambar tak pernah saya letak. Lagi satu kalau boss nampak, macammana? Eh jangan salah sangka lak, gambar saya bukanya hensem sangat..

    Menang Contest Review : Terima USD30 + Free Hosting daripada Wanmus

    Sebelum Raya yang lepas saya ada dapat sedikit rezeki daripada Review Contest anjuran wanmus, sorang Internet Marketer tempatan. Dan saya ada menyebut yang saya akan buat post kat sini.Jadi post ini sebenarnya post membayar hutang. Review Post Contest Dalam contest tersebut saya dikehendaki membuat review terhadap salah satu post wanmus bertajuk: Blog PR0 & Baru 2 Hari Dah Dapat Payment? Alhamdulillah, dapat lah hadiah review terbaik. Jumlah sebanyak USD 30 dimasukkan kedalam akaun paypal saya. Terisi jugalah akaun paypal yang dah lama tak terisi.  Kalau anda takde akaun paypal cepat-cepatlah buat ye. Banyak juga contest-contest terutamanya contest oversea yang menawarkan duit melalui paypal. Boleh klik sini untuk register paypal. Selain itu saya turut memenangi hadiah berupa free 100MB hosting selama setahun daripada Jom Hosting juga kepunyaan wanmus. Thanks to my wife Sebenarnya saya pun tak sangka boleh menang, saya cuma cuba buat post dengan sejujur ya